Under the Seaport Enhanced contract, TWD provides professional engineering, technical and programmatic support services for the Naval Sea Systems Command’s Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC), Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUSC), headquarters, and its field activities. Services available under this contract span the entire spectrum of product areas supported by the Warfare Centers.
Technical skills including:
- Research, technology development, concept exploration, design and demonstration required to introduce transformational technologies into new or existing surface, undersea and strategic war fighting capabilities
- Prototyping and fabrication
- Test and evaluation
- Certification, deployment, life cycle sustainment, operation and maintenance
- Improvement, modernization, and overhaul
- Demilitarization and disposal
Additionally, services provided under this contact may include new product areas, programs, or missions, assigned to these activities during the life of the contract. Performance of tasking may occur outside of the continental United States.