Certified Project Management
Expert Project Management support helps ensure programs success
Effective Project Management assures best value from your business infrastructure. LSInc provides Certified Project Management and subject matter expertise to meet a wide range of requirements. LSInc incorporates the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) best practice Project Management processes into all our support efforts. This is the foundation of our PM support and Management Plan throughout all phases of a project. As with other DoD contracts we are currently supporting, this approach has achieved outstanding results.
LSInc helps customers develop and implement innovative solutions for managing complex programs through this disciplined process.
Disciplined Project Management is part of our Quality Management Approach
Quality, specifically including a focus on customer satisfaction, is a key core competency, and it is one of the differentiating advantages that we offer over other contractors. This is of the utmost importance to us, and we are currently refining and documenting our Quality Assurance and Customer Service processes for ISO 9001:2008 Certification. LSInc is committed to implementing a Quality Management Plan (QMP) that will ensure the highest quality and most consistent services are provided to our customers. With this commitment, we will meet or exceed all requirements. Our QMP ensures support:
- Meets or exceeds all established performance standards found in the Performance and Requirements Summary (PRS) of the solicitation to include frequent visits with the customer, random inspections, and customer satisfaction surveys;
- Involves all staff in quality management and performance monitoring functions;
- Includes Risk Management and risk mitigation by applying deficiency identification, tracking, and correction processes, among others;
- Implements systemic process improvements as opportunities are identified; and
- Executes a customer feedback program.