Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc
Booz Allen Hamilton, a global strategy and technology consulting firm, works with clients to deliver results that endure.
We provide services to the world’s leading corporations, government and other public agencies, emerging growth companies, and institutions.
Booz Allen’s major areas of expertise include:
- Strategy & Leadership
- Organization & Change Management
- Operations Innovation
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
With more than 19,000 employees on six continents, the firm generates annual sales of US$4 billion.
Our clients, employees, and communities recognize us as a firm with:
- A long and successful history of achievement in both private and public sectors
- A corporate culture centered on the core values of professionalism, fairness, integrity, respect, trust, client service, diversity, entrepreneurship, excellence, and teamwork
- Leaders — past and present — with vision and integrity
- A professional excellence awards program that rewards outstanding teamwork in support of clients.
- A commitment to supporting diversity in our workforce
- A legacy of corporate social responsibility that gives back to the communities in which we work About Our Name
Booz Allen Hamilton takes its name from our three founding partners, Edwin Booz, James Allen, and Carl Hamilton. In 2001, we updated the firm’s name worldwide dropping the punctuation between the founder’s names (previously, there had been a dot between Booz·Allen and an ampersand between Allen & Hamilton, so older references to the firm’s name typically read Booz·Allen & Hamilton).