Systems Research and Applications Corporation
RA is dedicated to solving complex problems of global significance for clients in national security, civil government and global health. With three decades serving these clients, SRA delivers the expert knowledge, technical tools and trusted solutions for missions that matter — to us, our clients and the world.
Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, SRA provides the expert knowledge, technical tools and solutions that governments, agencies and companies need to improve performance, reduce costs and risks, introduce enterprise efficiencies and enhance human health.
- Systems engineering — SRA develops systems concepts, defines requirements, designs architectures and integrates complex systems
- Development and implementation — SRA designs customized systems and integrates commercially available software applications
- Strategic consulting — SRA collaborates with customers to find innovative solutions to critical business challenges
- Managed technical services — SRA’s solutions help clients to consolidate and modernize their existing infrastructures, improve customer service and reduce operating costs
- Business solutions — SRA also specializes in business intelligence, information assurance, contingency planning, infrastructure management and many other services