See what our Associates have to say…
At LSInc you are more than an employee, you are an Associate. See what our Associates say about working at LSInc: (actual excerpts from previous LSInc Associate Survey)
- Team work. Others are always open in providing assistance. When one is successful we are all successful.
- Wonderful people, leadership and opportunity. It is family.
- The diverse culture and mix of military has provided a great opportunity to gain knowledge from individuals regarding logistics and supply.
- I enjoy the daily challenge on how can I help the company succeed. I enjoy my co-workers and workplace.
- Company pays well and has great benefits.
- The opportunities!
- I enjoy working with LSInc because the associates are great people to interact with on a day-to-day basis. You get a feeling the associates will go out of their way to assist you in whatever endeavor you are working on. I also enjoy the cross training and involvement in other areas of work which helps to make you a more well-rounded associate.
- The people I work for.
- The fact that we work together in different areas to meet our goal.
- People are very friendly. We have special meals during holidays that we prepare for our people. We also do some potluck luncheons. Helps with the morale in our warehouse.
- Company maintains a family atmosphere. Always responsive to concerns and needs.
- I like that the company is small and it employs people who are knowledgeable, friendly, and care about what we do. I have worked in larger companies in which the employees are just a ‘number’ to use as a cliché. Overall I have been very lucky in the companies I’ve worked for and have had very positive experiences. LSInc is still a small, detail-oriented company that strives to do the right thing for its employees and customers.